Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome!

I have created this blogspot to interact with fellow travelers in this life. Presently, my family is traveling through the valley of deep suffering. My dad has Prostrate Cancer and my sister was diagnosed with Bile Duct Cancer. In an effort to claim God's promises of peace and comfort I drench myself daily in His word and obtain the eternal calm needed for that day alone which I hope to share with others who are facing their own mountains of fear and hopelessness.

He will provide the sufficient amount of mercy day by day if I am faithful in seeking Him through His word and through fellowship with Him.

3 comments:

Sacred Love said...

BE,

I applaud you with a standing ovation for your obedience to God. Your response to his call is a true testimony. It is my daily prayer that people are able to see God when I'm in there presence. I see him in you. Move Mountains!!!!!

TTDF

Beth B. said...

I am very happy to be a part of your wonderful site. I am also very happy to be a part of your family.

We have much to do for Christ! Can't wait to get started.

Praise God!

Benita said...

Thank you so very much for a ministry which leads others to a saving knowledge or Jesus Christ.