Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Faith in Full Bloom

"Blessed is she who has believed that what the LORD had said to her will be accomplished" Luke 1:45.

This is the blessing that Elizabeth spoke regarding Mary once she was carrying the Son of God. I am so tenderly touched this morning as I think about the women in my immediate family. Throughout Beth's journey of cancer I have consistently seen the women in my family live out this blessing that Elizabeth spoke a couple of thousand years ago.

In general, women are both trusting and believing unless someone has deeply wounded that trust. But, thankfully the LORD, our Father, can restore, rebuild and resurrect any trust that was taken away from any woman.

I am so proud in Him to be one of the Miller women who has been blessed by God for believing Him and am basking in the happiness of what is being accomplished in the life of our family.

He has given me faith in full bloom - Belief and trust in His deliverence when everything points to the opposite of our desires. Thank you Father!

1 comment:

Don said...

Brenda, an awesome observation. Clearly your life has taken on a much deeper meaning and understanding of who God is and His plans for you.