Thursday, January 28, 2010

While I Lay Sleeping...

“If I rise on the wings of dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.” Psalm 139: 9-10

As I lay sleeping comfortably and safely nothing bothered me last night. I arise to a new dawn, a new day of possibility and opportunity for my God has been working all night. As I slept His sweet breath spoke blessings for me to experience today. During my dreams His fingertips were stirring the seas and His voice was moving the wind for my benefit. He was laying out precise movements for me assigned to this day alone. Will I see the signs that point me to do what He has laid out for me to accomplish today?

He has been working all through my night although He is assigned neither time nor space. He has seen what my future path holds and is carefully placing the stepping stones so my feet will not stumble. If I should stumble He has already placed beside these steps His loving soft spots to keep me from injuring myself.

He has hidden relics along the path for my discovery and revelation. He rejoices in my findings and celebrates in our journey. He has also lovingly laid a few stones that are more unstable to better teach me how to keep my balance during the unstable times of my journey.

I am His and He is mine! He is also yours…experience Him intimately for He has an exclusive plan for exclusive hearts.

No comments: