Friday, September 7, 2018

Letter from God

My Dearest Child, the season in which you are presently experiencing is the season that I have made just for you. (Psalm 118:24) It will be full of joy and gladness for I am delighted to bring my plan into full fruition. I have been arranging all of these things so that this day, our day, can come in full abundance. (Romans 8:28)

I thought of you even before you were formed. I chose those beautiful eyes and infectious smile just for you. With my very own hands, I created you for specific things and made you unique from every other child of mine. (Jeremiah 1:5) No one but you and I even knew you existed at first, not even your mother. I assigned how many days you would walk this earth and serve my purposes for your life. (Psalm 139:16) I still see you as that little carefree child running after butterflies before you knew what darkness looked like. I watched people on earth hurt you and fail to love you in the manner I had planned. My heart was broken for you and I put into place a plan to bring you back to Me. I was there when you surrendered the darkness. I saw your pain that day and reminded you that I am your Father and you have the eternal position of being my child. In your pain I provided a way out for you through the love and constant care of your family. In your trust and resolve, you walked that plan out and received the love I sent for you. I have shown you many things about true love between a parent and a child.

I have had you face painful and frightful circumstances to bring you freedom from dependency on another. (Isaiah 61:1) I have allowed loss and grief so you would know my comfort and compassion to pass along to others in your life. (2 Co. 1:4) I have allowed injustices against you to teach you forgiveness which is always required in my plan. (Luke 6:37) I have closed the doors that led to nowhere and have opened the doors that provide the path to the desires of your heart as my will provides. (Psalm 37:4) I have placed certain people by your side to love you in the right way, the way I love my bride, the church. I have worked all of these circumstances together for you, despite evil’s attempt to take it all away, so that we are now standing at the dawn of the day that I have made. (Gen 50:20) This day that I have made is the day that you and I together will walk out the plan that I have had for you all along. A life set apart from the usual, a life full of love and blessings for the faithful walk you have demonstrated. As you know, life on earth will not always be perfect or easy, but I promise to continue to give you the only peace that comforts, my perfect peace in all circumstances, but you must seek it. (John 14:27) Even if you were the only one on earth, I loved you enough to allow my own son Jesus to die on your behalf. (John 3:16) You are that loved by me. As if that were not enough, I have surrounded you with relationships that demonstrate my undying and unconditional love for you. There are many more things I want to teach you so remember to spend time with Me. Life is extremely busy and time must be carved out for us to plan future dreams. There is still much left to do that I have planned for you and your future. They are wonderful plans and I cannot wait to tell you about them. (Jer. 29:11)

So my beautiful and faithful child, confidently walking out this season that I have made just for you. When Satan tries to lessen or cheapen this journey, do not give him the power. This is our greatest hour…where your dreams meet my fulfillment. We are standing on the holy ground of a fulfilled plan between a child and Father.

All my love!

No comments: