Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Testament of Freedom

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it…And I heard a loud voice…saying, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them…” Rev 20:11-21:3

I am so grateful for the 4th of July and the celebration that I live in a country where I have the freedom to speak, the freedom to act, and the freedom to worship. However, there is a greater freedom that drives my heart and it is celebrated every day of the year. It is my Revelation Freedom, a freedom that God promises all His children. Revelation Freedom is freedom that exchanges tears for crowns and sin for holiness. It is a freedom that breaks the cycle of sadness and replaces it with unending joy. It is our comfort and confidence that what our departed loved ones are receiving today in heaven will one day be ours to share with them.  

My departed loves ones are living out this Revelation Freedom which warms my heart until we are together again. My loved ones are free from disease and pain. They fought the fight of sickness and gained freedom from their earthly prisons. Your loved ones and mine are free to approach the actual throne of God and walk in wholeness and perfection. They are free from death, free from worry, free from sorrow. Revelation Freedom boasts that their ‘former’ has been swallowed by their present, and they have no need for the sun or the moon because God is their Light.

Revelation Freedom was fought by one soldier on a tree once and for all, but we receive the spoils of war. I find myself today grateful for my freedom on earth, and my departed loved ones final freedom in Heaven. Revelation Freedom is our inheritance that God set aside for each of us. It the life that God has left us in His will, and the testimony of His heart that we all will be together again one day.


No comments: